The Norwegian Jewel, one of two ships offering a Nickelodeon-themed cruise
MIAMI, FL – Norwegian Cruise Line and Nickelodeon have announced that Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress, stars of the hit live-action series iCarly, will appear on board its two 2011 “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises,” providing families with an once-in-a-lifetime cruise vacation that is all Nickelodeon, all over the ship, all week long.
Jennette McCurdy (Sam Puckett), will appear on board Norwegian Jewel’s February 20, 2011 cruise, and both McCurdy and Nathan Kress (Freddie Benson) will sail on board Norwegian Epic’s July 24, 2011 Nickelodeon All Access Cruise.
These special Nickelodeon-themed cruises will give guests exclusive access to a weeklong Nick-inspired itinerary, complete with daily opportunities to meet the stars of iCarly among others yet to be announced.
Exclusive Nickelodeon family programming featured on the two “Nickelodeon All Access” Cruises includes:
* Ultimate sliming experience offers a chance for the whole family to get slimed together.
* Meet & greets with the stars of Nickelodeon’s hottest live-action shows including Jennette McCurdy on the Norwegian Jewel sailing; Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy on the Norwegian Epic sailing with more stars to be announced.
* Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit series, including iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants.
* Meet & greets with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang and many more!
* Nickelodeon’s signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events. * Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise.
* Plus, families can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Freestyle Cruising. The inaugural “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” on board Norwegian Jewel sets sail on February 20, 2011 (President’s Day week), with a round-trip seven-day itinerary from New York sailing to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island.
Norwegian Epic’s “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” departs on July 24, 2011, from Barcelona on a seven-day Western Mediterranean cruise to Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain.
A “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” on board Norwegian Jewel is priced from $899 per person and from $1,124 per person on board Norwegian Epic. Prices are based on a family of four. Click here to book one of the only two “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise" 2011 or call Norwegian at 866-770-NICK (6425)