|Oceania Cruises' Regatta will be sailing Canada and New England itineraries in place of Mediterranean voyages from August 30 to November 27. // (c) 2011 Oceania Cruises.|
Oceania Cruises will offer Canada and New England cruises for fall 2012 in place of previously scheduled Mediterranean voyages. In total, nine itineraries have been changed.
Highlights include cruising the Bay of Fundy, Saguenay Fjord and St. Lawrence River. Optional excursions include a horse-drawn carriage tour of Quebec City; visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lunenburg fishing village; and a lobster lunch at Dalvay by the Sea, the 19th-century summer home built by then Standard Oil chief Alexander MacDonald. Outdoor pursuits include cycling Acadia National Park and Prince Edward Island, and kayaking coves in Maine and Nova Scotia.
The following 7-Day cruises are available priced from $1,499 per guest:
• Aug 30: Mediterranean Splendors, 12 days, Istanbul-Lisbon
• Sept 11: Colonial Passage, 14 days, Lisbon-New York
• Sept 25: Colors, Coasts & Coves, 12 days, New York- Montreal
• Oct 7: Colors, Coasts & Coves, 12 days, Montreal-New York
• Oct 19: Autumn Vistas, 14 days, New York-New York
• Nov 2: Enchanted Amazon, 25 days, New York-Miami
• Nov 27: Caribbean Interlude, 7 days, Miami-Miami
Sailing these itineraries will be Oceania Cruises’ 684-guest Regatta.
For more information, visit www.oceaniacruises.com.