The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) honored outstanding achievements in travel and tourism marketing at its annual Adrian Awards gala in New York City.
1. Accepting the Best of Show award for advertising is Jennifer Vizina (left), vice president of SS+K advertising agency, with Jennifer Martin, of SS+K client Delta Air Lines, and Bruce Himelstein, senior vice president of sales and marketing for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and a past chairman of HSMAI.
2. Ian Schrager, chairman and CEO of the Ian Schrager Company, received a lifetime achievement award for advertising.
3. Morris Silver, Virginia Sheridan and Rosalie Hagel (from left), all from the public relations firm M. Silver Associates, with Bruce Himelstein and the Best of Show award for PR.
4. Laura Davidson of Laura Davidson Public Relations, a lifetime achievement award winner, with Robert A. Gilbert, president and CEO of HSMAI.
5. At a separate event in New York, Club Med hosted a breakfast for its travel industry partners: (from left) Cedric Gobilliard, president and CEO, Club Med North America, poses with Andy Pesky, senior vice president, Protravel International; Henri Giscard D'Estaing, chairman and CEO, Club Med Worldwide; Richard Esman, co-president; Rich Worldwide Travel; and Jim Killen, Club Med's director of sales, Eastern region.