Cruisers eager to book their next vacation need to look no further than Princess Cruises “Best.Sale.Ever.” to lock in their 2021/2022 vacation plans. Running through March 2, 2021, the “Best.Sale.Ever.” offers five Princess perks, including drinks, Wi-Fi, gratuities, stateroom location upgrades and specialty dining with the booking of a cruise or cruisetour.
Princess’ largest promotion to date offers guests “tremendous” value and savings allowing guests to enjoy gorgeous destinations and connect with their travel mates. Best.Sale.Ever. includes all destinations to must-see places like the Caribbean, Alaska, Mexico, Europe and more.
Princess perks of the “Best.Sale.Ever.” promo include:
- Drinks: The Premier Beverage Package is applied to guests who are 21 years or older and is a value of $59.99 per guest, per day and includes tips. Guests can enjoy cocktails, wine, beer, fountain soda, specialty coffees and more. Guests who are under 21 will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package, a value of $19.99 per day, plus tips, and includes a variety of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi: MedallionNet Wi-Fi offers “land-like” connectivity for guests to make video calls from anywhere on the ship, share their vacation experiences on social media, and stream sports, movies, music and videos. Unlimited MedallionNet Wi-Fi will automatically apply when guests sign on to activate their device and applies to all guests in stateroom (up to four devices).
- Daily Gratuities: Princess will cover gratuities on guests’ behalf, ensuring the crew are taken care of, too. Pre-paid gratuities include $14.50 per person, per day for guests in interior, oceanview and balcony staterooms; $15.50 per person, per day for guests in mini-suite and Club Class staterooms; and $16.50 per person per day for suite guests.
- Stateroom Location Upgrade: Guests can rest easy knowing they can choose their preferred location within their stateroom category. Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis upgrades are subject to capacity and availability and apply in like-to-like stateroom types (interior to interior, oceanview to oceanview, balcony to balcony and mini-suite to mini-suite). This is not offered in the suite category and cruises 66 days or longer are not eligible.
- Specialty Dining: Valid for all guests in the stateroom, vouchers will be delivered upon embarkation and are not redeemable for cash. Guests must dine at the same time in the same reserved seating.
Note: Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in response to COVID-19 and assessing how they may affect future itineraries.
More details can be found at www.princess.com.