Princess Cruises has announced the Come Back New Sale offering guests free gratuities onboard a fall 2017 or spring 2018 voyage. In addition to free gratuities, guests who book a suite during the sale will receive a free Lotus Spa treatment, offering the choice of a hydrating facial or a 50-minute Swedish massage.
Guests who book during Princess Cruise’s Come Back New Sale will also receive up to $300 per person savings on Princess EZair to select destinations. Princess EZair offers low fares, worry-free booking, late arrival protection, easy flight quote requests, 24/7 support and no customization fee when booking flights for a cruise vacation.
The sale offers deals on cruises to the line’s most popular destinations including Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, California Coast, Canada & New England, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Japan, Southeast Asia, South America and World Cruise voyages.
Examples of Come Back New cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $799 interior, $1,099 balcony
- Mexico cruise – 7 days: $649 interior, $949 balcony
- California Coast cruise – 7 days: $749 interior, $1,199 balcony
- Panama Canal cruise – 15 days: $1,599 interior, $2,199 balcony
- South East Asia cruise – 10 days: $1,319, $1,919 balcony
- Hawaii Cruise – 15 days: $1,699 interior, $2,899 balcony
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise – 12 days: $1,659 interior, $2,659 balcony
Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company offering a fleet of 18 cruise ships. Princess carries two million guests each year to more than 350 destinations around the world on more than 150 itineraries ranging in length from three to 114 days.