Eurostar, the rail service linking the UK and mainland Europe, is offering savings of up to 20 percent for travel in Standard Premier and 30 percent in Business Premier this summer. Bookings are available from May 15 to June 19, 2018, and valid for travel between July 16 and November 1, 2018.
With departures and arrivals at center-city train stations as well as food and refreshments served right to the seat, travelers can enjoy a luxury rail journey. With Eurostar, travelers can enjoy multiple famous destinations in one day, like having breakfast in London before stopping for lunch on the banks of the Seine or beside Amsterdam’s canals. Eurostar offers trips on the new e320 and refurbished e300 trains that travel at speeds of up to 186 mph through the European countryside and under the Channel.
Standard Premier Includes:
- Light meal and refreshments served at seat.
- Seats in spacious coaches.
- Complimentary magazines.
Business Premier Includes:
- Cuisine created with Business Premier Culinary Director Raymond Blanc OBE.
- Access to exclusive Business Lounges in London, Paris, and Brussels.
- Fully flexible to accommodate changing plans.
- Time savings with check-in up to 10 minutes before departure.
Traveling With Eurostar includes:
- 2 for 1 entry to permanent collections and exhibitions at museums and galleries by showing a Eurostar ticket at the box office.
- A luggage allowance of two free bags plus hand luggage, without weight restrictions.
- No expensive airport transfers, with city center stations.
- Free Wi-Fi and onboard entertainment.
- Free travel for children under four.
For more information on Eurostar, visit www.eurostar.com.