Regent Seven Seas Cruises is gearing up for the 2019 season. That is because Regent is introducing special youth rates on Alaska sailings and a special limited-time package that saves guests up to $6,000 when they combine their Alaska voyage with a pre- or post-cruise land program.
Alaska is the premier cruise destination market in the United States, according to Travel Leaders Group’s 2018 Travel Trends Survey, a statistic consistent with Cruise Lines International Association’s (CLIA) predictions. In total, Alaska saw seven percent passenger growth this year. Responding to this traveler demand, Regent’s Seven Seas Mariner is offering 17 Alaskan voyages from May 16 through September 30, 2019, ranging from seven to 12 nights. During the voyages, Seven Seas Mariner cruises the Inside and Outside Passage, visiting ports in Anchorage, the Icy Strait (Hoonah), Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, Skagway and Wrangell, as well as the Hubbard Glacier.
Seven Seas Cruises is introducing special youth rates on Alaska sailings and a special limited-time package that saves guests up to $6,000 when they combine their Alaska voyage with a pre- or post-cruise land program.
Expert-Designed Alaska Experiences
Regent’s 2019 Alaskan voyages will feature guest lecturer Terry Breen, a renowned, published Alaska specialist who has been sailing the Inside Passage for over 20 years. During the voyage many immersive excursions are offered for guests to explore Alaska that are included in the voyage’s one all-inclusive price, such as:
- Mendenhall Glacier River Float, allowing guests to experience Alaska’s natural beauty on a rafting adventure down the Mendenhall River, with views of floating icebergs and mountain peaks.
- Tongass Rainforest Nature Hike, where the flora, fauna and history of the world’s largest temperate rainforest is on display as one of Earth’s vital ecosystems.
- Ocean Raft Adventures, an ocean rafting adventure in Sitka, where guests board an Adventure Raft, flying over ocean swells at speeds up to 50 mph. Along the way, seabirds, whales and sea otters appear en route to the ravaged volcanic coastline of Kruzof Island.
- Spasski River Valley Wildlife And Bear Search, observing bears, deer and bald eagles in their natural habitats from an elevated observation area in the remote Spasski River Valley.
- Craft Beer And Spirits Tasting Adventure, offering the chance to sample a selection of beers and spirits at a brewery and a distillery, both of which use glacial water and local ingredients to produce beverages.
Regent also offers pre- and post-voyage land programs for Alaskan cruises. A new-for-2019 Ultimate Rocky Mountaineer Land Program is a five-to-six-night experience that takes guests on a train ride through towns and cities of the Pacific Northwest, along the Canadian Rockies so guests soak-up scenery from custom-built glass-domed carriages, complete with award-winning five-star dining. Now, Regent announced a new Ultimate Alaska package available on 15 voyages next year allowing guests to save up to $6,000 off the combined package fare when they book an Alaskan voyage along with the Ultimate Rocky Mountaineer Land Program by December 15, 2018.
Alaskan Voyages For Families
To encourage family travel during this peak Alaska booking season, this week Regent Seven Seas Cruises is announcing that 17-an-unders can sail free on select 10- and 11-night Alaska voyages, and for $499 on select seven night Alaska voyages in 2019. Young travelers experience Regent’s Club Mariner Youth Program aboard all 2019 Alaskan sailings; children ages five to 17 can participate in a range of specialized enrichment activities that educate youth on Alaskan culture, wildlife and nature, and includes games and movie nights. Each program is designed and supervised by youth counselors.
For more information, visit https://www.rssc.com/
Photo by Regent Seven Seas Cruises
This story was originally posted on luxurytraveladvisor.com