Riviera Travel, a new European river cruise line expanding into the U.S. market, is offering travel agents to win a spot on a christening fam trip.
Agents who join the Riviera Cruise Club travel agency portal by February 21 will be automatically entered to win a spot for the agent and their guest on the fam trip, which will take place Tuesday, April 3 from Friday, April 6 on the new Robert Burns. Agents can join the Riviera Cruise Club at www.rivierarivercruises.com/agency.
The fam trip begins April 3 in Vienna, with a buffet lunch included onboard and an afternoon free to explore the ship. That evening is an exclusive christening event with a cocktail reception, christening ceremony and dinner.
The morning of April 4, attendees get a guided tour of Vienna, setting sail for Budapest in the afternoon. There will be a guided tour of Budapest the morning of April 5, followed by free time in the afternoon. Flights home depart April 6.
The following is included in the fam trip:
- Luxury accommodation on board the new Robert Burns for the agent and their guest.
- All meals onboard including buffet breakfasts and lunches as well as regional cuisine in the evening.
- Wines, beers and sodas with lunch and dinner.
- Transfers to and from the ship.
- Up to $1,000 reimbursement for air fare.
- Wi-Fi throughout the ship.
- Bottled water and tea and coffee making facilities in cabin.
Additionally, pre- and post-stay hotel accommodation is available at The Intercontinental Vienna and The Intercontinental Budapest. Agents can contact Riviera Travel directly for more information at 1-888-838-8820.