|Photo by Chris Ryan/OJO Images/Getty Images|
Allianz Global Assistance USA has announced that all of its core retail products are now available in the state of Washington, giving travelers there more choices in protecting their trips from covered cancellations, interruptions and other covered losses. The addition of Washington means that the company’s core retail products are now available in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The Allianz Travel Insurance core retail plans include:
- Classic: Includes a base plan as well as optional benefit enhancements
- Classic with optional Required to Work enhancement: Provides benefits for specific work obligations
- Classic with Trip+: Double the coverage limits compared to the base plan. Benefits include missed connections, covered emergency medical and dental treatment, covered emergency medical transportation, baggage loss/damage and baggage delay.
- Classic with Cancel Anytime: Provides 100 percent cash back when trips are canceled or interrupted due to a covered reason, and 80 percent cash back for most other unforeseen reasons.
- Essential: A cost-effective insurance option for travel agents and their clients who are booking domestic trips and don’t need emergency medical coverage because they are covered by their own health insurance.
On all Classic plans, kids 17 and under can be added for no additional cost when traveling with parents or grandparents.
As with all Allianz Travel Insurance products, the Essential Plan has no non-compensable processing fees, which means licensed agents get credit based on 100 percent of their customer’s purchase.