Amadeus announced the debut of its latest innovation, Amadeus One, a next generation IT solution designed specifically to serve the needs of the North American business travel marketplace. The next generation solution features an integrated web-based, multi-source desktop supported by Amadeus consulting services to help business agencies enhance productivity, streamline operations, and optimize procurement.
“Amadeus One is the ‘one’ solution that delivers, all in one place, what business travel agencies have told us they need today to best run their business and serve their clients,” said Vic Pynn, executive vice president, Amadeus Americas, who heads up Amadeus’ corporate travel efforts in the region.
Amadeus said it has already engaged several North American business travel agencies and will be securing launch partners to pilot Amadeus One throughout 2010. Full North American market availability of Amadeus One is planned for the second half of 2010.
Key features of the Amadeus One agent desktop include:
* Amadeus Cryptic Magic, a proprietary, patent-pending “translation” feature that enables an agent to enter the cryptic commands they are used to at the point-of-sale and obtain the same rich policy compliant results as an agent operating in a graphical environment.
* Multi-source content aggregation pulls travel content from a range of sources, both in- and outside the GDS environment, into an integrated booking flow.
* Robust profile capabilities which enable customer profiles to be easily updated, shared, and utilized across the agency’s operation.
* Mid and back office integration which enables business rules and corporate policies to be displayed at the point-of-sale. Agents can perform critical quality control in real-time to better serve their customers, streamline productivity and adhere more easily to policies.
* Integrated booking file repository to store all information related to the trip, enabling delivery of new innovative services and mid office automation models.
* Data services and solutions, including intuitive fare data collection for improved client reporting.
* Powerful administration tools that give the agency optimal control and flexibility in running their business operations.
* Seamless integration and shared content with self-booking tools, including Amadeus e-Travel Management. This means the corporation and the agency can share the same profile database, view the same onscreen information, benefit from detailed reporting, and more.
Call 866-AMADEUS or e-mail [email protected].