Amadeus unveiled the latest evolution of its Amadeus One IT portfolio - the Amadeus One open technology platform - at this year’s 2010 National Business Travel Association (NBTA) International Conference and Exposition in Houston. Amadeus says its open technology “foundation” will enable U.S. corporate travel agencies to connect systems, content, and data across their entire operation.
The Amadeus One technology platform features:
* An open, service-oriented architecture which enables seamless integration of an agency’s new and existing IT tools and services, whether proprietary, third-party, or Amadeus technology.
* A web-based agent point-of-sale desktop offering dynamic workflow customization.
* Profile capabilities, tools and integration to offer better customer service.
* An integrated booking file repository that stores all trip-related information in one place.
* A rules engine with agency and customer administration tools to automate workflow tasks and free up time.
* The ability to integrate corporate self-booking tools.
The Amadeus One technology platform is also the foundation for the full Amadeus One suite of solutions, which includes the Amadeus One agency desktop, multi-source travel content, seamless mid- and back-office integration capabilities, expert consulting services, and custom IT.
This portfolio enables agencies to integrate all of their components so they work together, sharing information throughout the travel transaction lifecycle and beyond. Amadeus One can move an agency’s operations to a new level where profiles and booking data are fully structured and stored outside the GDS, creating opportunities for greater efficiencies and increased revenues.