Destination and tourism organizations that seek growth from the travel agency distribution channel now have access to a new Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) tool– Agency List Pro— that offers more effective business intelligence. Marketers can now identify and connect with travel agencies based on sales and destination loyalty, ARC reports.
With ARC Agency List Pro— the latest and most sophisticated version of the ARC Agency List— destination markets can target their relationship development with these valued sales partners and improve marketing effectiveness. The ARC Agency List has long been regarded as the most authoritative list of travel agencies in the U.S., ARC says.
”With Agency List Pro, we’re enabling better relationships with the agency distribution channel through accurate and easy to use targeted data” said Lauri Reishus, ARC’s general manager of industry products and services.
Using ARC Agency List Pro, those who sell destinations with the help of the U.S. travel professional can accurately locate their ideal agency partners and target their marketing where it will have the greatest value With up to three years of comparative airline itinerary data, ARC Agency List Pro provides destination management organizations with convenient online access to a number of resources. This includes:
* Target the specific travel agencies whose actual sales activity indicates their potential value as sellers of a destination.
* Identify new business development opportunities for agents selling competing destination.
* Access the most current information available using a 24/7 accessible website updated daily with the latest agent activity.
* Interpret data in a visual online dashboard format with agency mapping tools and downloadable report options.
* Select from flexible pricing options based on individual needs.