ASTA has announced the results of its recent elections and its 2010/2011 Board of Directors. ASTA’s governance structure calls for a Board of Directors that consists of nine national directors elected at-large for two-year, staggered terms, three chapter presidents, the chair of the International Chapter Presidents’ Council (ICPC) and two Corporate Advisory Council (CAC) members.
The new Board includes:
* Chris Russo, president and chairman
* Hope Wallace, vice president and secretary
* Nina Meyer, treasurer
* Ellen Bettridge, CAC-member director (CAC chair)
* Susan H. Aft, director-at-large
* Patrick R. Byrne, director-at-large
* Dan Lanser, director-at-large
* Laura Rodriguez-Verbera, director-at-large
* Irene Ross, director-at-large
* Lee Thomas, CAC-member director (CAC vice-chair)
* Carol Wagner, director-at-large
* Scott Pinheiro (Northern California Chapter), CPC representative;
* Steve Powers (Long Island Chapter), Chapter Presidents Council Chair
* Karl Rosen (Orange County Chapter), CPC representative; and
* ICPC chair (To be elected at next ICPC meeting).
Russo, Wallace, Meyer and Bettridge form ASTA’s Executive Committee.
At ASTA’s Istanbul meeting ASTA’s Board voted unanimously to extended, for one year only, the terms of the-then current Executive Committee--President and Chair Chris Russo; Vice President and Secretary Hope Wallace, Treasurer Nina Meyer, and CAC Member-at-Large Ellen Bettridge--for a second, single year term, The move was subject to re-election to the Board of Directors.