Signature Travel Network reports it welcomed nine new members at its annual Owners’ Meeting.
New members who joined in 2014 include:
- Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons – Granite Bay, CA
- Conlin Travel – Ann Arbor, MI
- Legacy Travel – Plano, TX
- Global Escapes – Athens, GA
- Fox World Travel – Oshkosh, WI
- Cruise Vacation Outlet – Orlando, FL
- Trase Miller – Oak Brook, IL
- Seven Lands & Seas Travel – Alexandria, VA
- Bon Voyage World Travel Experts – Waterford, WI
Kimberly Waters, Signature’s vice president, national sales & member engagement, noted the variety of agencies that have become members and said the gains are a positive reflection of the state of the industry. "It shows agency owners’ optimism about the future and the importance of aligning themselves with a member-focused, member-owned organization like Signature.”
Signature now includes 195 member agencies with 442 retail locations throughout USA and Canada. Collectively, Signature members generate $6 billion in annual travel sales.