Carnival Cruise Lines has introduced a set of brand new point-earning activities to it’s highly popular Travel Agent Rewards Program, which launched in January earlier this year. Since the launch of the program, over 14,000 agents have joined and redeemed point on more than 800 rewards.
Twenty-two new point-earning activities have been added to the program, including:
• Viewing a new “Cruise Rookie” Training Video on GoCCL.com (400 points)
• Registering on GoCCL.com: both new and existing registrants (500 points)
• Making bookings for Carnival “Cruise Rookies” (750 points per client)
• Finding hidden codes within various Carnival travel agent emails, webinars and on GoCCL.com (50-100 points)
• Booking select sailings (300-600 points)