As of June 1, the Cruise Holidays brand has doubled in size by merging with sister company SeaMaster Cruises to become one solid cruise franchise entity within parent company Travel Leaders Group. The move was taken in recognition that the company's future opportunity for growth lies in adding a mix of successful home-based agents to their strong base of seasoned store front owners, Cruise Holidays said.
“The focus is to grow the Cruise Holidays brand by adding new store front businesses with a network of outside sales agents tied to those stores, as well as welcoming new home-based professionals such as SeaMaster Cruise franchisees to its knowledgeable team of cruise experts," the company said.
Vice President Mark Schiffner will continue to lead the Cruise Holidays brand with the same team of dedicated travel professionals behind him who previously worked for both Cruise Holidays and SeaMaster Cruises, according to the company. Cruise Holidays has an estimated 90-100 agencies and SeaMaster 130 plus members.
Cruise Holidays also said it has been busy implementing several new program benefits for their franchisees and independent contractors including:
* The creation of a redesigned consumer-facing website
* A new and improved extranet site exclusively for franchise owners, with special features for both storefront and home-based franchisees
* Fresh promotional marketing initiatives
* New integrated promotion management
* A variety of enhancements to Cruise Holidays' proprietary operating system, Cruise Web
* Outside sales support tools that brick-and-mortar stores can use to train outside agents
* An expanded group training regiment that helps franchisees focus on affinity or common interest groups, which differentiates Cruise Holidays from other organizations
* New team of Travel Leaders Leisure Group business leaders from company-owned operations (i.e. Cruise Specialists, CruiseDeals.com) to share expertise and best practices with franchise owners