CruiseOne and Cruises Inc., part of World Travel Holdings, have launched a new "Circle of Excellence" program for agents who earn annual total commissionable revenue of $1 million or more. After being welcomed into the program, member agents will have access to exclusive benefits and programs to develop their business.
Agents must qualify each year by July 31 to receive benefits effective September 1 through August 31 the following year. To qualify, franchise owners and agents must be in full compliance with all applicable franchise and agent disclosure terms and conditions, contract terms and conditions, and franchise and agent operations standards.
Highlighted benefits include:
* Circle of Excellence logo for marketing materials
* Dedicated priority-access phone line for CruiseOne franchise owners, partners and business managers, and Cruises Inc. independent contractors
* Exclusive training programs
* Complimentary one-day, on-site annual business development visit
* Free CLIA ID card and annual membership
* Free business cards and collateral marketing material
* One free cabin (double occupancy) at the companies’ joint National Conference each year
* Exclusive invitations to inaugural cruises, as available
* Complimentary Travel Guard annual policy
“Our goal with the Circle of Excellence program is to reward our top-level CruiseOne & Cruises Inc. agents with special perks that help them keep going,” said Dwain Wall, senior vice president and general manager of CruiseOne and Cruises Inc.