Ensemble Travel Group reports it has formed a new partnership with The Knot, a destination weddings and honeymoons specialist. The alliance includes a print and online advertising campaign designed to generate leads for Ensemble’s U.S. network of certified Destination Weddings & Honeymoon Specialists.
“The Knot is truly the place to be for anyone selling the lucrative destination weddings and honeymoons niche. Its online wedding network is second-to-none in terms of web traffic, and its social media and video presence makes them the leader in the wedding space,” said Libbie Rice, co-president, Ensemble Travel Group.
“This new partnership will enable Ensemble Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialists not only to tap into this huge database of couples planning their special day, but also to turn them into clients for life,” Rice said.
“Since eight out of 10 brides use and trust The Knot and WeddingChannel.com, we are the go-to source that brides depend on for researching and selecting their destination wedding and honeymoon location,” said Shri Lildharrie, global travel director at The Knot.
“Destination weddings are on the rise, and with nearly one in four couples choosing this route, brides are dependent on a destination wedding and honeymoon specialist to help them confidently plan and book this once-in-a-lifetime travel experience.”
Elements of the advertising campaign, running October 2012 through March 2013, include:
· Agency listing in an Ensemble Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Planner, which will be inserted in the “engagement season” issue of The Knot magazine on sale nationally October 22;
· Personalized version of the Planner, which features each Ensemble specialist’s agency brand and contact information on the back cover – the perfect leave-behind and calling card for bridal shows and related venues;
· Ensemble Destination Weddings & Honeymoon Specialist landing page on The Knot website, featuring preferred supplier offers and a link to the Ensemble specialist locator;
· Features in The Knot’s Deals and Offers section on www.theknot.com;
· Advertising banners on www.theknot.com throughout the promotional season linking to the Ensemble Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialist landing page;
· A preferential monthly rate, negotiated by Ensemble, for specialists wishing to have their own agency “storefront” on www.theknot.com.
Both the Planner and web tactics will emphasize the value of working with an Ensemble-certified Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialist, Ensemble says.
In addition to the editorial content, the Planner will feature offers from Ensemble Travel Group’s preferred partner network: Classic Vacations, Cunard Line, GOGO Worldwide Vacations, MLT Vacations/Delta Vacations, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Travel Impressions, and Qantas Vacations with the support of Tahiti and Fiji destination partners.