Ensemble Travel Group reports the election of its 2012 U.S. board of directors including new board members Roxanne Boryczki, AZ Trails Travel, Fountain Hills, AZ and Craig Pavlus, Pavlus Travel & Cruise, Albuquerque, NM; and incumbent Susan Tanzman, Martins Travel and Tours, Los Angeles. They will serve three year terms.
Ensemble's Board is responsible for helping establish policies and programs critical for members in the U.S. and Canada to become more profitable.
Rounding out the Ensemble Travel Group Board of Directors:
· Ian Biddlecombe, TravelTST.ca, Richmond, BC
· Warren Buckner, Gayety Travel Service, Brooklyn, NY (member emeritus)
· Jerry Davis, Alice Travel, Fairfield, NJ
· Sanjay Goel, Cruise Connections, Vancouver, BC
· Robbie Gold, Travel Center Tours, Chicago, IL
· Nadia Giudice, Voyages Groupe Ideal, Montreal, QC
·David Harris, Orion Travelinx/Charrisma Travel Group, Burlington, ON
·Philip Houde, River East Cruise Centre, Winnipeg, MB
· Robert Romano, Fugazi Travel Agency, San Francisco, CA
· Steve Senft, The Cruise Company, Omaha, NE
· Daryl Silver, Continental Travel, Winnipeg, MB
· Stephanie Turner, Brentwood Travel, St. Louis, MO
· Susan Weissberg, Wyllys Professional Travel, Coral Gables, FL
Boryczki and Pavlus replace U.S. board members Annette Weber, The Travel Shoppe, Los Gatos, CA and Robert Thaler, Sea and Air Travel Agency, Fair Lawn, NJ whose terms expired in 2012.
Thaler was one of the founding members of the organization in 1968. “We want to thank Annette and Bob for the helpful insights and respected counsel they provided over the years. Ensemble Travel Group has grown in many ways because of their leadership,” said Libbie Rice, co-president.
Founded in 1968, Ensemble Travel Group is a member-owned international organization of approximately 850 professional travel agencies in the U.S. and Canada.