Offering interactive activities and information, the Globus family of brands has unveiled its first free “Passport to Travel” app for travelers.
“Just in time for the 2013 travel season, “Passport to Travel” provides travelers at-their-fingertips access to invaluable tools, stories and services for vacation planning and on-trip memory gathering,” said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus family of brands.
Meant to accompany travelers on their journey – from vacation planning to play – this free iPhone, iPod touch and iPad app gives them the chance to:
· Pin the places they’ve been (up to 550 places)
· Stamp top destinations for behind-the-scenes stories (more than 300)
· Listen to audio clips about popular sites
· Shake their mobile device for impulsive travel ideas
· Receive great travel deals
· View e-brochures from Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways for easy planning. The free “Passport to Travel” app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store by searching for “Passport to Travel” or any of the brands or at http://www.GlobusFamily.com/DownloadApp.
Visit www.globusfamily.com or www.globusfamilypartner.com