MAST Travel Network plans its annual fall product Sales Sensation launch for Tuesday, November 16, at the Drury Lane Conference Center in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. “County Fair” is the theme for this year’s event. “Our events are themed to incorporate new twists and new ways to be creative while learning successful ways to do business and become more profitable,” says John Werner, MAST’s president and COO. MAST has over 190 agency members in 10 states and Canada.
The one-day event offers MAST members a full-day of educational workshops, seminars, and networking with members and suppliers at MAST’s largest trade fair of the year. Following the trade fair, members and suppliers will attend a dinner and theme-related supplier presentations. Wrapping up the day’s events is guest speaker Jason Mesnick, TV personality and travel enthusiast with a passion for travel throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Africa, sponsored by Down Under Answers.
The education program includes:
* South America destination seminar featuring Peru, Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands, and Bolivia presented by South American expert Eitan Silberberg of Isramworld
* Sales Seminar: “What your customers need from you and how to make money giving them what they want,” presented by Rick Baron, director of worldwide sales for Tauck World Discovery
* "Secret Tips for Selling Latin America," presented by Eitan Silberberg
* "Using your Website and Social Media to Increase Sales," presented by Marilyn Macallair of Passport Online
* A workshop for agencies that are beginner and intermediate users of Client Base
* A workshop for agencies that are non-users of Client Base
Event sponsors include: Travel Guard, Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Travel Bound, Globus Family of Brands, and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. For more event information member agents can contact Cheryl Price at 630-889-9817 ext 20 or [email protected].