MLT University 2015, MLT Vacations’ annual educational seminar series, tradeshow and networking event, is now holding open registration.
This year, MLT University (MLTU) will offer more than 20 new classes, interactive web-based learning labs, increased hotel and destination partner participation, and a new Friday start date.
Travel agents will have access to seminars covering more than 70 destinations, with both specialty and business development courses available. Among these are 22 new classes that have been developed based on travel agency feedback, including:
- River cruises – Presented by Avalon Waterways
- Selling Japan – Presented by Associated Tours Ltd.
- Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo for families - Co-presented with the Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo Tourism Board
- Exotic dive - Presented by Caradonna Dive Adventures
- Several classes dedicated to regional updates for Mexico, the Caribbean and Europe
First-time attendees of MLTU will also have an expanded selection of business development subjects to choose from, including intermediate and advanced levels which are focused around closing more sales. Agents can choose courses based on personal skill level, knowledge and business model. New MLTU class offerings will also include three interactive, web-based learning labs.
Representatives from 28 destination and hotel partners will be teaching MLTU classes, with 10 new courses covering:
- Barceló Hotels and Resorts
- Hard Rock Hotels
- Melia Hotels International
- Palace Resorts
- Playa Hotels and Resorts
- Riu Hotels and Resorts
MLT University 2015 will take place September 25, 26 and 27 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.