London, Ontario-based host agency Nexion Canada has announced it is actively recruiting travel agents to join its organization with a limited-time offer of $100 off its standard activation fee of $595. Formerly Uniglobe Instant Travel, Inc., the company was acquired by Nexion, LLC in January 2013.
Joining Nexion Canada offers travel agents the opportunity to increase earnings, expand their network, develop skills, improve efficiency, and build their own travel agency business, Nexion Canada says. The host agency reports it works with cruise, tour and insurance providers, and that agents are paid twice monthly via direct deposit.
Benefits of Nexion Canada include:
· The opportunity to book into Nexion Canada’s cruise block space
· A free consumer website with lead-generation capability
· Numerous, weekly, training opportunities on various programs, supplier products and soft skills
· Access to its Webview agent intranet portal, its robust agent-to-agent social networking site called “Nexion Town,” and its ClientBase Online customer reservation management tool
· An invitation to attend the annual “CoNexion” conference in Las Vegas, NV.
· Optional access to Apollo, Amadeus and Sabre GDS’, and Nexion’s easy-to-use SNAP! (Simple Nexion Air Program) booking tool for air, car, and hotel reservations.
· Access to Nexion’s US-based parent company’s Worldwide Hotel Program, which offers a wide array of hotels available with additional, exclusive amenities at negotiated rates.
· Access to award-winning marketing support through affiliation with North America’s largest travel agency consortium – Vacation.com.
“We have been moving full speed ahead since joining with Nexion at the start of the year to implement a vast array of tools and programs designed to enhance the productivity and profitability of our travel consultants. Now we are ready to offer these to other, successful Canadian agents who would like to join Nexion Canada,” stated Nexion Canada President Mike Foster. “Nexion Canada seeks experienced consultants who want to be their own boss, are looking for flexibility in their work-life balance, and have an interest and expertise in selling leisure, corporate, group, incentive, and/or niche travel. By taking advantage of the programs and tools we offer, the sky is the limit when it comes to their future success.”
Those interested in joining can call 866-399-9989 or email [email protected]