The National Tour Association (NTA) elected a new Board of Directors during the 2009 NTA Annual Convention in Reno, NV, naming Cathy Greteman of Star Destinations Inc. as the 2010 NTA chairman and CEO.
* Chairman and CEO — Catherine Greteman of Star Destinations Inc.
* Vice Chairman/Chair-elect — Jim Reddekopp Jr. of Fly Away Holidays
* Secretary/Treasurer — Nick Calderazzo of RMP Travel
* DMO Director — Greg Eckhart of Travel Portland
* Tour Supplier Director — Carolyn Chrzan of Golden Corral - National
* Immediate Past Chairman — Michele Michalewicz, of Western Leisure Inc.
Tour Operator Directors
* Jorge Cazenave of Cazenave Argentina
* Anne Davis, CTP, of Cruises and Tours Worldwide
* Sherri Guiborat of Mayflower Tours Inc.
* Laurie Lincoln, of Main Street Tours Inc.
* Mahen Sanghrajka of Big Five Tours and Expeditions Inc.
* Jim Warren of Star Destinations Inc.
* Jennifer Sutcliffe with the Arizona Office of Tourism
Tour Supplier Director
* Paul Nakamoto of Roaring Camp Railroads
Directors at Large
* Fred Dixon of NYC & Co.
* Cathleen Johnson of Edelman
* Greg Takehara of the Berkely Agency
NTA membership represents 48 countries, and includes tour and travel packagers of all types.