The Travel Institute officially relaunched its website June 1, following a soft launch just prior to the Memorial Day weekend.
One major priority was to organize the institute’s content in a way that’s intuitive for users.
The Travel Institute has also started to convert popular certification curriculums like its Certified Travel Associate (CTA) program and destination courses, such as Alaska, over to a new online learning platform housed on the website.
Among the website’s new features, users will now be able to:
- Store courses on a “My Courses” page to track progress, communicate with instructors, take a quiz, and prepare for the final test. Even get your score.
- Automatically receive the exclusive 10 percent member discount with each purchase.
- Enter the “members-only” lounge to take advantage of bonus content.
- For premium members, access an exclusive lounge featuring specialist courses housed in your own library, with new content arriving regularly.
- View content on all mobile devices.
- See a “My Account” page to track purchase history, change a form of payment, and manage profile details.
- Improve the shopping experience by viewing products by category and then sorting by popularity, newness, title, or price.
- Display webinar training in calendar format to view an entire month at a glance and then easily download it to your calendar.
- Log in using social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Watch a “Featured Flick.”
According to Taylor Ruecking, The Travel Institute's new director of information technology, the plan is to eventually migrate all of The Travel Institute’s courses to an online learning platform.