Faster access to travel coverage information, instant price quotes and a simplified online booking process - including plan comparison charts - have been launched by Travel Insured International on its new website.
Agents and clients can pinpoint insurance coverage details quickly, Travel Insured reports and new online tools make managing group insurance easier.
A key focus of the improved site is to provide agents with sales tools to help their clients select the appropriate Travel Insured coverage for their travel purchase, Travel Insured says.
A click on the agent dashboard on the Leisure Pops link, for example, brings agents to an instructional video on how they can speed the booking process and grow their insurance sales by 30 percent.
Additionally, an improved "3 Opportunities" program allows agents to set future coverage deadline dates for email quotes to be sent to their clients to remind them how important travel insurance is. The agency's information is included in each quote reminding the client who sent the message, and why it is important buy the insurance before an important coverage deadline is missed. The 3 Opportunities program is available for the agent once a first quote is generated by clicking on the "Email this Quote" button.
Travel Insured says the new 2.0 version of its web site at www.travelinsured.com offers a new time-saving travel agent dashboard, visible immediately after login that allows the agent user to access every important function with a single click.
Highlights of the new web site include:
• Quick sales tips are included on each plan page.
• Links take the agent user to insurance plan charts comparing benefit levels side by side.
• Benefit comparison charts include Trip Cancellation and Interruption, Travel Medical Coverage, Baggage Coverage for baggage losses and delays, and Travel Assistance Services.
• A key agent marketing tool, the popular "21 Reasons You Need Travel Insurance" slideshow, is accessible from a home page photo link.
• Agents can now create an insurance page on their own web site, along with other features.
• Changes to the group insurance section include improved, streamlined group member registration and management features.
• Agents can download a new, formatted Excel group manifest form to easily populate with each group's Information.
The new site makes booking easier, including:
• The new 2.0 web site at Travel Insured creates a booking in one application page.
• The agent can quickly download the Description of Coverage (DOC), print the booking confirmation and receive the policy details to give the client.
• The DOC can still be sent by surface mail or email to the client, if desired, for some plans.
Travel Insured International's investment in its new web tools, inspired by input from its sales partners, is a commitment to the strength of the travel industry distribution channel, Travel Insured said. Travel Insured's Director of Sales and Travel Industry Relations Isaac Cymrot invited agents to review the site and continue to offer feedback. "This is only the first stage in our many new initiatives to support our number one customer, the travel agency community."