Travel Leaders Associates concluded its 2017 Executive Forum, which took place at Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park on May 23-24. The Travel Leaders Executive Forum, which was by invitation only, provided an opportunity for Travel Leaders’ Travel Management Company members and their premier corporate clients and prospects to discuss the latest technology, trends, and developments impacting business travel delivered by top travel industry executives and guest speakers, Travel Leaders said.
Participants were able to learn from and ask questions of industry executives who are experts in their fields including:
- Paula Christy, vice president of distribution channel management, Hilton Worldwide
- Jeff Coggin, assistant vice president of travel agency sales, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Tom Doxey, vice president and chief financial officer, operations for United Airlines
- Chris Hurst, co-founder and chief operations officer, Stabilitas
- Parker Schlank, vice president of consulting and analytics, Travel Leaders Corporate
- Alisa de Gaspe Beaubien, chief operating officer, Groupize
- Colleen Black, partner, GoldSpring Consulting
- Emil Marone, senior director, global development, Comdata
- Matt McGrath, vice president corporate sales, Carey International
- Kai-Gordon Weiland, business development manager, LCC
“The 2017 Travel Leaders Executive Forum was, once again, very informative. The topics were right on point and our clients were left with a lot of options and food for thought,” said Carol Thomas, manager of corporate technology for the Travel Leaders location in Toledo, OH.
This year’s Executive Forum sponsors included: Carey International, Comdata Payment Innovation, Enterprise Holdings, Inc., Groupize, Hilton, Travelport, and United Airlines.