Travel Leaders Group reports annual sales of $1.79 billion for 2010 through its four wholly-owned divisions: Travel Leaders Corporate, Travel Leaders Leisure Group, Tzell Travel Group and Nexion.
When sales from Travel Leaders Group’s three franchise units (Travel Leaders, Results! Travel and Cruise Holidays) and travel agency consortium units (Vacation.com) are included, the sales volume for the entire Travel Leaders Group enterprise increases dramatically to over $16.62 billion for 2010.
“Our momentum in building Travel Leaders Group continues to be recognized through these key industry rankings, yet they only tell part of the story,” explained Barry Liben, Travel Leaders Group CEO. He notes that if the sales volume from thousands of successful franchisees and consortium members was included on industry rankings, then Travel Leaders's $16 billion sales volume would have placed Travel Leaders just behind Expedia, American Express and Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
Liben, a respected industry leader, noted that Travel Leaders also ranked high among travel management companies in ARC volume.
Additionally in January, Travel Leaders Group’s franchise brand was also named as the number one full-service travel agency franchisor in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 – the 15th year in a row that a Travel Leaders Franchise Group brand has held the pole position on the Franchise 500, Travel Leaders said.
Travel Leaders Group's Chairman & Founder is Michael Batt and the CEO is Barry Liben. Travel Leaders Group’s leadership includes six divisions:
· Nexion (Jackie Friedman, President)
· Travel Leaders Corporate (David Holyoke, President)
· Travel Leaders Franchise Group (Roger E. Block, President), which includes Travel Leaders and Results! Travel
· Travel Leaders Leisure Group (Tom Baumann, President), which includes All Aboard Travel, CruiseDeals.com, Cruise Holidays, Cruise Specialists, Elite Journeys, Luxury Travel Network, SinglesCruise.com and company-owned leisure locations for Travel Leaders
· Tzell Travel Group (Barry Liben, CEO)
· Vacation.com (John Lovell, President)
“The travel agency business is who we are, and we’re proud of the exceptional levels of service that means for the traveling public,” added Liben. “With our heart and soul firmly rooted in the travel agency industry, Travel Leaders Group provides North America’s best agents and agencies a home they can take pride in.”