|Photo by Freeimages.com/Mike Johnson|
Travel Leaders has opened registration for the Travel Leaders National Meeting, which will take place at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate October 30 - November 2.
The event agenda will include more than 70 workshops, a 40 percent increase from last year. This year's event theme is "Expect the Best."
In addition to the one-hour workshops, there will also be 30-minute "buzz sessions" on Travel Leaders' new initiatives. There are also educational components built into the General Sessions, such as a special on-stage chat regarding active and adventure travel with Joe Diaz, co-founder of AFAR magazine. Travel Leaders’ National Meeting attendees may also visit a special “Learning Lounge,” which provides live one-on-one demonstrations of Travel Leaders programs, services and tools.
The five tracks that will be offered at the Travel Leaders National Meeting are: Leisure Sales Success (including continued focus on the growing luxury segment), Running a Successful Travel Agency, Best Practices in Business Travel Management, Technology for the Future and Tools for Business Travel Agents.
Some of the individual one-hour workshops will specifically cover luxury travel, active and adventure travel, business travel, corporate travel, sales and employee engagement. These include:
- Re-humanizing Business Travel
- Luxury Travel Workshop: I Didn’t Say It Would Be Easy, I Said It Would Be Worth It!
- Active & Adventure Travel Panel: We Didn’t Know You Could Help Us with That Kind of Travel...
- Corporate Booking Tools: Fitting the Right Product with the Right Client
- ClientBase New Features and Enhancements
- Maximizing Your Online Leads Using Agent Profiler and ClientBase
- Driving Employee Engagement: Performance Discussions
- What Data Do Travel Managers Use to Make Decisions Regarding Their Travel Programs
Some of the 30-minute Buzz Sessions include:
- What’s New With Agent Profiler 2.0
- Look Before You Book: The Advantage of Travel Leaders Cruises
- InteGREAT Enterprise and Your SCORE Card
- Your Client Wants a Global Travel Program - Where Do You Start?
- Book the Best! We Are Travel Leaders Group Hotel Programs!