|Oasis of the Seas|
Vacation.com has announced the program for its 2012 International Conference & Trade Show onboard Royal Caribbean International’s Oasis of the Seas. The 14th Annual International Conference, to be held May 5-12, 2012, will be the largest travel industry event ever held aboard the largest cruise ship in the world, Vacation.com says. This year’s theme: “Think Big.”
Vacation.com’s first-ever International Conference at sea will include more than 100 training sessions, five general sessions, the Preferred Supplier and Destination Trade Show, and its “Power Session Friday.” This year’s conference will also feature extra time off to explore the ports of call and an agent-exclusive barbeque lunch on the beach in St. Thomas at the Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort.
In addition, the seven-day schedule features top industry speakers, including Bruce Poon Tip, Nolan Burris, Mike Marchev and Stuart Cohen.
Space is still available for the roundtrip cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The cruise includes ports of call in Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Vacation.com is offering special pricing as well as other discounts and amenities:
• Vacation.com’s least expensive stateroom is priced at nearly 50 percent off the prevailing cruise rate.
• Conference registration is complimentary.
• Travel insurance coverage will be provided, at no cost, to all individuals sailing as part of the Vacation.com group.
• Discounts on airfare to Ft. Lauderdale will be offered to members.
• Exclusive Vacation.com pre-and post-cruise hotel options are available at the Sheraton Beach Resort-Ft. Lauderdale.
Vacation.com members can register for the 2012 International Conference, view the full agenda, see the exhibitor list and explore Oasis of the Seas online at www.conference.joinvacation.com.