The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has announced a portfolio of exclusive discounted rates and offers for travel agents in 2019 as part of Saint Lucia Agent Months, the destination’s annual discount familiarization program for travel advisors. The offers -- up to 50 percent off on hotels, ground transportation, meals, tours, activities and more -- invite travel advisors to experience more of Saint Lucia during their personal vacations through November 30, 2019.
Sample offers during Saint Lucia Agent Months include:
- Anse Chastanet: Rates starting at $185 per person daily (double occupancy) and include breakfast, dinner and all tax/service charges
- Bay Gardens Marina Haven: Bed & Breakfast Meal Plan $60 per night and All-Inclusive Meal Plan $150 per night
- Caille Blanc Villa: 35 percent off rack rates, daily buffet breakfast, free transfers and welcome cocktail
- Calabash Cove: All-inclusive nightly rates of $250 (double) for up to five nights; additional nights 20 percent off published rates
- Marigot Bay Resort Spa and Marina: $99 per night for up to three nights (single or double) with full daily breakfast plus taxes and service charge; additional nights 50 percent off published rates
- WestJet: Travel agents and one companion receive 50 percent to 75 percent off regular published fares, plus taxes and fees
The following hotels, tour companies, attractions and airlines are participating in Saint Lucia Agent Months:
- Hotels: Anse Chastanet, Bay Gardens Resorts, Bel Jou, BodyHoliday, Caille Blanc Villa, Calabash Cove Resort & Spa, Casa Del Vega, Coco Palm, Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, Jade Mountain, La Dauphine Estate, Marigot Bay Resort Spa and Marina, Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort, Oasis Marigot, Samfi Gardens, Sandals Resorts, Sugar Beach - A Viceroy Resort, Ti Kaye Resort & Spa and Villa Beach Cottages
- Tour companies and attractions: Barefoot Holidays St. Lucia, CHI Shuttles, Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall, Holiday Adventures, Jus Sail, Rainforest Adventures and Sea Spray Cruises
- Airline: WestJet
Travel agents interested in participating in the program simply contact the hotel or tour operator directly, then notify their Saint Lucia Tourism Authority trade manager of the intended travel dates, as well as their preferred dates for their private familiarization trip. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority team will create an itinerary, confirm the hotel site inspections and coordinate ground transportation.
The full list of travel advisor offers as well as further information on the Saint Lucia Agent Months program can be found at www.stlucia.org/travel-trade.
Marigot Bay // Photo Courtesy of Saint Lucia