The Sands at Grace Bay has announced two ways guests can save on end of summer and fall stays, offering savings of up to 30 percent, as well as a new 100 percent refund policy in the event of a hurricane.
Here’s a look at what the resort is offering:
The End of Summer and Fall Promos:
- Save 30 Percent: Travelers can save 30 percent off rack rates for stays between September 1 through October 9 for new bookings made now through October 9, 2019. This promotion will apply to all room categories excluding Studio Courtyard. To book, guests must present the promo code “30OFF”.
- Save 15 Percent: Travelers can book now through December 19, 2019 for travel between August 1 and December 19, to receive 15 percent off. This promotion applies to One Bedroom Suites or higher. For booking, guests must present the promo code “15OFF2019”.
Hurricane Season Policy
The Sands at Grace Bay will give guests a full refund in the event of a hurricane threat up until November 30, 2019. If the threat of a hurricane prevents travel to Providenciales, or otherwise interferes with the guest’s vacation, the resort will offer a refund of any unused portion of the resort stay. The policy is in effect for hurricanes only.
- Tropical Storm Warning: If the Turks and Caicos Islands are under a tropical storm warning and this impacts guest’s ability to travel to the island, they can elect to receive a credit for a return stay of the same value, valid for one year. There will be no refunds issued for tropical storms.
- Pre-arrival Cancellations: Guests who choose to cancel the entire duration of the trip due to hurricane conditions (based on terms and conditions outlined) will be fully refunded with no cancellation penalties.
- In-House Guests Departing Early: Guests who choose to depart early from Turks and Caicos will be credited for the unused nights and fully refunded.
- Missed Flights/Delayed Arrivals: If hurricane conditions cause travelers to miss a flight, and/or arrive one or more days late to the resort, guests will receive a full refund for any such days.
- Evacuation Orders: If the Turks and Caicos government issues a mandatory evacuation order, guests will receive a full refund of any days for which they are unable to use the resort resulting from the evacuation order.
- Post-Hurricane Damage: If the resort is damaged by a hurricane and is temporarily uninhabitable while repairs are being performed, guests will receive a full refund of those days booked.
For more information, visit www.thesandstc.com.
Photo by The Sands at Grace Bay