For two weeks only, Seabourn is offering a package of savings and amenities on select 2019 and 2020 voyages across the world aboard its fleet.
Seabourn’s Two Week Sale kicks off Monday, March 25 and runs through April 8, and offers benefits on select sailings for travelers to experience the world on a Seabourn voyage. Travelers who book during the Two-Week Sale may:
- Receive complimentary veranda suite category upgrades
- Reserve a penthouse or premium suite and receive a $1,000 per suite shipboard credit
- Book a Combination Cruise and receive up to 15 percent savings
- Receive a special deposit offer of $500 per suite
- Solo travelers will find single supplements starting at only 25 percent above the standard double occupancy fares on select voyages
Seabourn’s Two Week Sale applies to select cruises in destinations around the world. A complete listing of the voyages, savings and amenities can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.
Additional offerings and programs include partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals, such as An Evening with Tim Rice, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, a culinary concept reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50s and 60s.
Other promotional amenities are available on select voyages and subject to availability. Certain other restrictions apply.
For more information, visit www.seabourn.com
Photo by Seabourn