|The SeaDream I and her sister ship, SeaDream II, will both be sailing into the Amazon in 2013. // (c) 2011 SeaDream Yacht Club.|
SeaDream Yacht Club's SeaDream I & II have released their early 2013 itineraries. The twin, 112-guest mega yachts will spend January - April 2013 sailing the Caribbean, visiting the smaller yachting playgrounds and harbors that large ships cannot reach. In addition, SeaDream II will be sailing the Amazon River in February and March.
2013 Amazon Highlights
• SeaDream II will sail two 20-night voyages; Bridgetown, Barbados to Iquitos, Peru and the return.
• Ports of call include Devil's Island, French Guiana; Parintins, Brazil; Manaus, Brazil; Panelas, Brazil; Leticia, Columbia and more.
• A naturalist will be aboard the Amazon voyages providing in depth information about the great river wilderness.
• Excursions will feature the jungle’s exotic plants and animals, Amazonian tribes, museums and markets.
• On one of Brazil’s beaches in Alter do Chao, SeaDream hosts their Champagne and Caviar Splash.
• Optional pre and post voyage over-land adventures feature one of the new seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
2013 Caribbean Highlights
• SeaDream II offers voyages in the Grenadines, including the islands of Mayreau and Bequia.
• SeaDream I & II offer new calls in Puerto Rico to Fajardo Bay, Ponce and Caja de Muertos.
• SeaDream I & II offer more calls to Tortola and Norman Island in the British Virgin Islands.
• SeaDream I visits the ports of La Samana and Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
• SeaDream I & II will continue with overnight stays in St. Barts, where guests enjoy the island’s entertainment after dark.