The United States Tour Operators Association's (USTOA) Travel Together Month is starting on the first day of September. It is going to provide incentives for both travel agents and consumers. For a month, travel agents have the opportunity to get perks which include:
- CroisiEurope Cruises: Book 10 guests on any CroisiEurope Mekong River Cruise aboard the Indochine or Indochine II and earn one free cabin for the agent and a guest in 2018 or 2019. Only bookings during September 2018 apply.
- CIE Tours International: Earn a $600 booking bonus for groups of 10 or more with no money down at time of booking. Additionally, clients can receive a 5% discount when booking early. Available to book through September 30, 2018 for travel in 2019.
- International Expeditions: Earn a free space, discounts for clients, and special amenities when booking small groups on select Galapagos expedition cruises and Amazon River cruises. Free tour conductor space starts with six guests booked. Available for booking 12/31/18, for departures throughout 2018 and 2019.
- Authentic Vacations: All travel agents will earn a $200 bonus commission during the month of September on any FIT custom tour. Bonus commission applies to new bookings made September 1-30, 2018.
- Alexander+Roberts: Earn a $100 per couple ($50 per passenger) booking bonus when clients take advantage of the pay-in-full savings of $500 per person on all 2019-2020 Small Group Journeys, Private Tours, and Small Ship Cruises of six days or longer and pay in full at time of booking before December 31,2018.
These are available from September 1 to the end of the month. For more information, visit http://www.ustoa.com/travel-together-month