The Globus family of brands announced the schedule for the company’s fourth-annual Home-Based Agent Symposium with October dates in Atlantic City, NJ and Universal City, CA. Workshop partners include Avalon Waterways, South America Tours as well as Hong Kong, Switzerland and Canada tourist boards.
“Agents continue to face sales challenges for 2009 and the coming year,” said Kathleen Kavanagh, manager of the home-based channel for the Globus family of brands. “Once again, we’re asking home-based agents to invest in a day with us so we can not only talk to them about products available for their clients but can introduce them to, and in some cases, reinforce the skills needed to succeed in today’s economic environment through a variety of seminars.”
Seminar attendees will discover:
* Strategic tips for selling cruises in the current economy
* The phenomena of river cruises and identifying potential clients for this trend
* How to optimize commissions by bundling vacations for clients
* Ways to overcome obstacles for home business success
* How to profit with groups
* Insight for maximizing sales
Globus’ Home-Based Agent Symposium is being offered in two locations on two dates:
* October 6 at 10 a.m. (EST) at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, NJ (one day before the Home Based Agent Expo)
* October 15 at 8 a.m. (PST) at the Sheraton Universal in Universal City, CA
Registration is required and space is limited to the first 100 agents to register. Register by August 31 and be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card. Agents can get more information or register now at www.globusathome.com/CAsymposium for the event at Universal City, CA, or for Atlantic City visit www.globusathome.come/NJsymposium. They can also email questions to Maureen Bourcy, sales consultant for the Globus family of brands, at [email protected].