|Globus is offering savings to destinations that include Europe. // (c) 2011 Globus Family of Brands|
Traveling internationally doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg says Globus and, to prove it, the Globus Family of Brands unveiled nearly 30 “Value Season” vacations, offering Americans a plethora of opportunities to travel abroad at unbeatable prices. Among its offerings, Globus provides travelers the chance to enjoy Christmas in Paris, celebrate New Year’s Eve in Venice or sail through the Christmastime markets via Avalon’s new (and virtually sold-out) “Suite Ship,” the Avalon Panorama.
“Traveling from November to March is a great time for Americans to make Europe travel dreams come true,” said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus Family of Brands. “They can take a vacation at a reduced price, while avoiding the crowds that converge during the summer travel months.”
From holiday cruises on the Main and Danube rivers to tours across Europe ranging from seven to 29 days as well as six independent, all-in-one vacation packages, the Globus Family of Brands’ Value Season vacations offer unparalleled savings to fit any travel style.
In addition to the already reduced prices “Value Season” vacations afford travelers, the Globus Family of Brands is offering even more incentive to get out and get away, Globus says:
• Save $200 per person on air-inclusive 2011/2012 Value Season Europe vacations (when booked before July 26, 2011)
• Save $250 per person on air-inclusive Value Season Europe vacations on British Airways, American Airlines and Iberia Airlines (when booked before July 26, 2011)
GLOBUS (guided touring):
• Christmas in Paris & New Year’s Eve in London (9-days), priced from $1,699 land-only
• Christmastime in Munich & Eastern Europe (9-days), priced from $1,349 land-only
• Christmas in Rome & New Year’s Eve in Venice (10-days), priced from $2,299 land-only
COSMOS (guided touring):
• Jewels of Morocco (10-days) priced from $789 land-only
• Prague, Vienna & Budapest (9-days), priced from $899 land-only
• The Splendors of Italy (9-days), priced from $1,069 land-only
AVALON WATERWAYS (river cruises):
• Christmastime in Alsace & Germany (5-days), priced from $1,099 cruise-only
• Christmastime on the Danube (9-days), priced from $2,019 land- and cruise-only
MONOGRAMS (all-in-one independent vacation packages):
• Paris Getaway (4-days), priced from $598 land-only
• A Week in London (7-days), priced from $738 land-only
• A Week in London & Paris (7-days), priced from $1,093 land-only
The details: Book a 2011/12 Value Season Globus, Cosmos Monograms or Avalon Waterways Europe air-inclusive vacation to receive $200 off the air price per person. In order to receive the offer, booking must be made and discount applied between June 15 and July 26, 2011 for travel between October 31, 2011 and April 1, 2012. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $200-375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. Not combinable with other offers, Except Journeys Club and child discounts. Applies to new 2011 or 2012 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book a 2011/12 “Value Season” Globus, Cosmos Monograms or Avalon Waterways Europe air-inclusive vacation on British Airways/American Airlines/Iberia Airlines from applicable U.S. gateways to select European cities in specific classes of service to receive the $250 per person discount. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between June 15 and July 26, 2011 for travel between October 31, 2011 and April 1, 2012.
Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club. Offer only applies to new 2011 or 2012 bookings for tours, cruises and packages listed in the 2011/2012 Globus Family of Brands “Value Season” brochure. Offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings and excludes the Cosmos “Cairo, Alexandria & the Mediterranean,” “Jewels of Morocco,” and “Tunisian Adventure” tours. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Due to limited availability, offer may be withdrawn at any time by the Globus Family of Brands and British Airways/American Airways/Iberia Airlines. Certain government-imposed taxes and fees of up to $375, including a September 11th Security fee of up to $10, are additional and must be paid by each traveler. For current prices, please see our web site. Additional restrictions may apply.