The Venetian and The Palazzo in Las Vegas are offering ample activities and restaurant choices for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Eve. Whether a dinner, a show, a special event, or an all-night Vegas party, guests can celebrate the holidays whichever way they please.
With menus catered to the holidays, there are several restaurants for guests to enjoy specialty menus for the season. For Thanksgiving, many restaurants are offering traditional Turkey Day menus.
Options at The Venetian include:
- db Brasserie is offering a traditional Thanksgiving menu from 5-11pm, includes 3 courses and features’ seasonal items such as Fall Squash Soup, Turkey Dinner with apple-chesnut stuffing and pumpkin pie. The price for the Prix Fixe menu is $48 per person and reservations (recommended) can be made by calling 702-430-1235.
- Delmonico Steakhouse is serving Thanksgiving dinner from 3-9pm and includes four courses such as Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted turkey breast and a “Pumpkin Trio” for dessert. For reservations call 702-414-3737
- Grand Lux Café (located at both The Venetian and The Palazzo) will feature a traditional turkey dinner along with pumpkin cheesecake. For information, call 702-414-3888
Options at The Grand Canal Shoppes include:
- Buddy V’s Ristorante will be serving items such as a traditional turkey dinner and Pumpkin Bundt Cake and offers family style servings for parties of 4 or more. For reservations, call 702-607-2355
- Postrio will offer a traditional three-course Thanksgiving meal, complete with cornbread stuffing and brussels sprouts, and is priced at $45 per person. For reservations, call 702-796-1110
- Zeffirino will be offering a buffet from 11:30am-10pm with four stations and several options for children. It’s priced at $45 for adults and $20 for children. For reservations, call 702-414-3500.
Options at The Palazzo include:
- Table 10 will be serving a menu that features items like Organic Turkey and Rotisserie Ham. For reservations, call 702-607-6363.
- Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro will be serving a pre-fixe menu with items like Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Free Range Turkey. It is priced at $68 and will be open from 8am-11pm on Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving from 8am-11pm. Reservations can be made at 702-607-6333.
- Lagasse’s Stadium will include items such as Roasted Apple & Sweet Potato Soup and traditional turkey dinner. Lagasse’s also created a special football food menu with items like Fried Chicken and Waffles and crab cakes served for Monday Night Football. For more information, Click here or call 702-607-2665.
Many of these restaurants are also offering Christmas menus such as B&B Ristorante, Buddy V’s Ristorante, Delmonico Steakhouse, Lagasse’s Stadium, Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro, and Zeffirnino.
In addition, B&B Ristorante, Carnevino Italian Steakhouse, Delmonico Steakhouse, Moreal French Steakhouse &Bistro, and Zeffirino will all be offering New Year’s Eve menus as well.
For something less traditional, SUSHISAMBA offers a la carte menus and specialty cocktails for the holiday season. Seasonal cocktail menus will also be featured at lounges such as The Bourbon Room, Zebra Lounge, Bellini Bar, Fusion Mixology Bar, and Laguna Champagne Bar.
The Venetian will be offering a brand new show titled “Christmas, Motown and More” by the band Human Nature. The show will include an 11-piece band and guest performances by Robin Meade. It will run for 12 days (Dec 12-14) and show times are 7pm and a 1pm matinee performance on Dec. 24. Tickets are priced from $37.50-$77.50 and can be purchased by phone at 702-414-9000 or online at www.venetian.com
The Venetian will also be hosting the show Rock of Ages, which is offering discounted tickets as a part of their Cyber Monday ticket offer. From Nov 28-Dec 1, customers can get 2-for-1 tickets by using the code 241CYBER, and can be purchased online here or by calling 866-641-7469. The show runs nightly at 8pm. For more information, visit www.RockofAgesVegas.com
Furthermore, The Venetian will be offering many different stand-up comedy shows in the Sands showroom throughout the holiday season. Whitney Cummings and Lisa Lampanelli will be a part of the comedy series “LIPSHTICK- THE PERFECT SHADE OF STAND UP”, an all-female show. Whitney Cummings will be performing Nov. 28th & 29th as well as Jan. 2 & 3rd. Lisa Lampanelli will be performing Dec. 26 & Dec. 27th. Tickets range from $37.50-$77.50 and can be purchased online at www.lipshtick.com or by phone at 702-414-9000
The Venetian will be holding the culinary event titled Ultimo- A Weekend of Excellence which takes place Dec. 5-7th and features the Grand Banquet, a collaboration between celebrity chefs Daniel Boulud, Emeril Lagassee, and Buddy “Cake Boss” Valastro. For more information, visit www.venetian.com/ultimo
The loyalty program of the Venetian and The Palazzo, Grazie, will be offering 12 DAYS OF GRAZIE from Dec 1-12, which includes “pull tab” prices such as $1,000 cash, Summer Grazie gift points, slot credits, and other mystery gifts. See Grazie desk for official rules.
TAO will be featuring the Snoopdelic Cabaret, with performances by Snoop Dogg on New Year’s Eve. The theme is 1920’s speakeasy and includes premium open bar from 9-11pm, hor d’oeuvres from 9-12am, champagne toast, and free entry into LAVO after midnight. Tickets start at $125 for males and $75 for females and can be purchased here or by phone at 702-388-8338
LAVO will be throwing a New Year’s Eve party as well which includes, hors d’oeuvres, premium open bar, champagne toast, and views of the firework show on the Strip with talent to be announced. A limited number of pre-sale tickets are available for $50 for males and $25 for females. For more information and reservations click here or call 702-791-1800