Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, a boutique hotel in Mexico, just launched a new child and teen-friendly “Ultimate Sleepover” experience, available in the hotel’s new villa accommodations.
Each villa ranges from four- to five-bedrooms, and the “Ultimate Sleepover” experience is customized to guests’ individual age, needs and interests.
“Ultimate Sleepover” activities include:
- A custom s’mores bar on the villa’s private roof, allowing guests their own private Jacuzzi, grill and fire-pit. A variety of chocolate, peanut butter, sprinkles, dessert sauces and flavored marshmallows are available.
- An in-villa interactive cooking class, where children will learn to make traditional Mexican tacos
- A make-your-own piñata activity
- Rooftop “Glamping”, where kids can participate in a more “camp-like” experience by spending the night on their private roof in a carefully pitched tent. Various stargazing activities can be arranged to end the evening.
- A custom juice bar and tutorial, where the hotel’s mixologists will stop by the residence with all necessary ingredients to create a custom juice bar. Children will start their day learning about fruits and vegetables native to San Miguel de Allende, as well as how to make healthful juice drinks.