Trafalgar is kicking off 2014 with limited-time early payment discounts and new resources designed to help travel agents during the February to April peak sales season.
To promote the new offerings, Trafalgar has launched a video campaign spoofing a certain popular series of commercials.
For travel agents, Trafalgar is now offering its 2014 Agent Reference Guide, which provides useful sales tips for qualifying clients and other tailored information pertinent to travel agents. Agents can download a copy here.
“We value our agent partners and to help them grow sales during the peak booking season, we’ve decided to do something different and have a little fun this year,” said Trafalgar USA president Paul Wiseman. “Sales for season 2014 are off to a fantastic start due to the success of our market-leading discounts and we want to keep the momentum going with this latest release of agent tools. Also, our district sales managers are always available for added support.”
Trafalgar has released a final round of 2014 Early Payment Discounts, including the recently-launched 7.5 percent Europe savings. These are combinable with other discounts, like five percent Past Guest and 10 percent Young Traveler savings, and are subject to availability on popular departure dates. Details and customizable marketing tools are available at www.TrafalgarAgent.com.
Limited-Time Worldwide Savings available:
- USA & Canada 5% Early Payment Discount: save up to $570/couple until April 30, 2014
- South America 5% Early Payment Discount: save up to $676/couple until April 30, 2014
- Asia & South Pacific 5% Early Payment Discount: save up to $700/ couple until February 12, 2014
- Europe 7.5% Early Payment Discount: save up to $1,275/couple by March 31, 2014
- Brendan 7.5% Ireland & Scotland Early Payment Discount: save up to $530/couple by March 31, 2014