Whale-watching in San Diego, hiking in Hawaii, and biking in Bali are among the many new commissionable eco tours for independent travelers available from Travel Bound.
Selling exclusively to travel agents, Travel Bound has a portfolio of over 5,000 different sightseeing tours and attractions which can be combined with private transfers and more than 35,000 accommodations to create customized land packages in 130 countries worldwide, including the U.S.
“Eco-tourism has become immensely popular with independent travelers,” noted Richie Karaburun, president of GTA North America/Travel Bound.
Examples of the new eco tours now bookable on Travel Bound’s agent-only website:
* San Diego – Whale & Dolphin Watching Adventure – from $34* per person
* San Francisco – Bike the Bay guided tour from the Golden Gate to Sausalito – from $65
* Maui/Kahului – Kayak, Snorkel & Waterfall Hike – from $193
* Koh Samui, Thailand – Half-day Safari with Elephant Trek – from $67
* San Jose, Costa Rica – Butterfly Farm Tour – from $39
* Christchurch, New Zealand – Wildlife Cruise on a catamaran – from $52
* Florence, Italy – Tuscany by Bike excursion – from $110
* Sydney, Australia – Blue Mountains Deluxe Eco Day from rainforest to sandstone cliffs – from $254