|2014 USTOA Executive Committee (bottom left to right) Paula Twidale, Jerre Fuqua, John Hanratty (top left to right) Terry Dale, Dana Santucci, and Harry Dalgaard|
The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) announced the 2014 Board of Directors, five of whom serve as the associations’ Executive Committee, at its Annual Conference & Marketplace, which takes place December 5-7 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ.
“Last year was pivotal for our association, as we reached major milestones in both advocacy and awareness,” said Terry Dale, president and CEO of USTOA. “As we continue to focus on these areas with even stronger efforts, I’m confident USTOA will thrive under the guidance and leadership of an exceptional Board of Directors. The coming year promises to be an exciting one for our membership.”
Heading the Executive Committee as Chairman will be Jerre Fuqua, CTC, president, TRAVCOA and YMT Vacations, joined by: Paula Twidale, executive vice president, Collette Vacations, as vice chair; Dana Santucci, vice president, EF Institute for Cultural Exchange/Go Ahead Tours, as treasurer; Harry Dalgaard, president, Avanti Destinations, as secretary and marketing committee chair; and John Hanratty, senior vice president, Mark Travel Corporation, as immediate past chair.
Here is USTOA's 2014 Board of Directors, which includes two new members (*indicates newly elected):
- William Sennott, senior director business analytics and research, Ambassadors Group Inc. and USTOA safety and health committee chair
- Peter Schaefer, general counsel, Mark Travel Corporation & Affiliated Companies and USTOA government and industry affairs committee chair
- Roger Mahil, chairman & CEO, SITA World Tours and USTOA associate member advisory committee co-chair
- Dan Mahar, CEO, Tauck
- Bob Drumm, president, General Tours World Traveler
- Scott Nisbett, president & CEO, Globus family of brands
- Larry Kwan, president, Pacific Delight Tours
- Charlie Ball, president, Princess Cruises and Tours
- Olle Olsson, founder and chairman, Explorica*
- Linda Springmann, vice president - Alaska marketing, Holland America Line and USTOA associate member advisory committee co-chair *