The Airlines Reporting Corporation(ARC) website (arccorp.com) has been completely revamped, making it easier to use, more intuitive for all users, and more aesthetically appealing.
“We serve an amazingly diverse customer base with varying demographics in terms of business type, experience levels, and personality,” says Allan Mutén, ARC’s director of strategic communications. "But what they all have in common is the need for accurate, simple information, and the need to find it easily. That was our focus in redesigning the site.”
Thanks to valuable collaboration of site users during beta testing, the new web design rolled out on May 1. New site features include:
* Agency Locator – Allows consumers to input a zip code or city/state to find an ARC-accredited agent (maps powered by Google)
* Improved product information – Features and benefits help find the best solution to customer needs
* Specialized point of contact – We ask specific questions to ensure you speak to someone who knows exactly how to help you.
* Downloadable marketing materials – Including data sheets for ARC products
* Media Kits – Including downloadable corporate and product logos
* eSupport – A way for users to submit help tickets online
* Updated branding – ARC’s fresh new logo and look represent a renewed customer focus