Delta Air Lines is expanding service from New York and Boston to Europe for summer 2017. New services include Boston to Dublin and New York to Lisbon and Berlin.
Starting May 25, 2017, Delta will introduce nonstop seasonal service between Dublin Airport and Boston Logan International Airport. On the same day, flights from John F. Kennedy International Airport serving Lisbon Airport and Tegel Airport will launch.
All flights will operate in conjunction with Delta's joint venture partners Air France-KLM and Alitalia.
Delta's Boston to Dublin flights will operate as follows:
- Departs Boston at 9:10 p.m., arrives in Dublin at 8:30 a.m.
- Departs Dublin at 10:15 a.m., arrives in Boston at 12:41 p.m.
Delta's New York-JFK to Lisbon/Berlin flights will operate as follows:
- Departs New York-JFK at 9:43 p.m., arrives in Lisbon at 10:00 a.m.
- Departs Lisbon at 11:35 a.m., arrives at New York-JFK at 2:19 p.m.
- Departs New York-JFK at 7:49 p.m., arrives in Berlin at 10:30 a.m.
- Departs Berlin at 1:30 p.m., arrives at New York-JFK at 4:19 p.m.
Delta's Dublin and Lisbon services will each be operated using a Boeing 757-200 aircraft with 164 seats, while Delta's Berlin service will be operated using a Boeing 767-300 aircraft with 225 seats.
Customers traveling in the Delta One cabin will enjoy fully flat-bed seats and a range of seasonal dining options paired with wines selected by master sommelier Andrea Robinson. Customers flying in Delta Comfort+ benefit from four additional inches of legroom and 50 percent more recline than Main Cabin seats, as well as priority boarding. Throughout the aircraft, all passengers have access to on-demand in-flight entertainment and Wi-Fi.