Delta has introduced its new Delta One suite – an amenity on international business-class flights that boast a sliding door at each suite.
Designed for enhanced privacy and comfort, the Delta One suite also offers storage areas, an in-flight entertainment system, and a premium finish.
Additionally, each Delta One suite will offer:
- Sliding privacy dividers between center suites
- In-suite, customizable ambient lighting
- Full memory foam-enhanced comfort beds
- An 18-inch, high resolution in-flight entertainment monitor, the largest among U.S. carriers
- A universal power outlet and high-powered USB port at every seat
Delta has already completed installation of full flat-bed seats with direct aisle access on all of its widebody aircraft operating long-haul international flights two years ago. Delta One suite service also includes chef-curated meals, wine pairings by Delta's master sommelier Andrea Robinson, Westin Heavenly in-flight bedding, noise-canceling headsets, TUMI amenity kits, and in-flight loungewear.
The Delta One suite will debut on Delta's first Airbus A350, due to enter service in fall 2017. Each aircraft will have 32 suites. Following the A350 debut, the Delta One suite will progressively roll out on Delta's Boeing 777 fleet.
Routes will primarily be between the U.S. and Asia.