|Photo via prnewswire.com|
Beginning March 1, 2015, customers flying aboard Delta Airlines will be able to choose from five updated seating and service options, including:
- Delta One (formely Business Elite), will feature full flat-beds that will be available as of Spring 2015 on long-haul trips, and flights between New York-JFK and Los Angeles, or San Francisco
- First Class, for short-haul domestic and international routes
- Delta Comfort+, an upgraded seating option
- Main Cabin, standard high-quality seating and customer service
- Basic Economy, a pared-down version of Main Cabin features
Additional improvements to the Delta line will consist of new seat covers on all Delta One, First Class, and Delta Comfort+ air crafts.