Interjet has announced that it has added a third daily, non-stop flight between New York’s JFK airport and Mexico City’s Aeropuerto Internacional Benito Juárez effective June 15, 2017. The added flight will fly on Interjet's A320 and increase JFK-Mexico City departures to four. Fares will start at $388.42 USD for round-trip service.
The new flight will depart JFK at 4:40 PM, arriving in Mexico City at 8:50 PM. A 9:25 AM departure from Mexico City will arrive at JFK at 3:25 PM. In addition to convenient departures and arrivals, Interjet offers more legroom between seats, inflight service that includes free light snacks and drinks, and no fees for checked baggage on specific fares.
Interjet's New York-Mexico City flights operate as follows:
- From JFK to MEX - departs 12:50 AM, arrives 4:50 AM - Daily
- From JFK to MEX - departs 7:00 AM, arrives 11:20 AM - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- From JFK to MEX - departs 11:00 AM, arrives 3:10 PM - Saturday, Sunday
- From JFK to MEX - departs 12:25 PM, arrives 4:35 PM - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- From JFK to MEX - departs 4:40 PM, arrives 8:50 PM - Daily
- From MEX to JFK - departs 12:10 AM, arrives 6:10 AM - Daily
- From MEX to JFK - departs 5:25 AM, arrives 11:25 AM - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- From MEX to JFK - departs 9:25 AM, arrives 3:25 PM - Daily
- From MEX to JFK - departs 4:35 PM, arrives 10:30 PM - Daily
Interjet is an international airline based in Mexico City providing air service to 53 destinations in eight countries, including 36 cities in Mexico. Its network includes service to nine U.S. markets: Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando/Sanford and San Antonio. Other international routes include Montréal, Canada; Havana, Santa Clara and Varadero, Cuba; Bogota, Colombia; Guatemala City, Guatemala; Lima, Peru; and San Jose, Costa Rica. The airline operates a fleet of more than 70 aircraft including three AirbusA320neos, 45 Airbus A320s, three Airbus A321 and 22 Superjet 100s.