JetBlue Airways is doubling its daily nonstop service between New York's JFK and Los Angeles' LAX airports. The increase from two to four daily, nonstop flights begins July 1. The carrier launched twice daily service from both JFK and Boston's Logan International Airport to LAX on June 17, 2009.
Updated New York-Los Angeles Schedule
1. Departs 7:05 a.m. Arrives 10:03 a.m.
2. Departs 11 a.m. Arrives 1:51 p.m.
3. Departs 4:59 p.m. Arrives 8:05 p.m.
4. Departs 7:55 p.m. Arrives 11:02 p.m.
Updated Los Angeles-New York Schedule
1. Departs 7:30 a.m. Arrives 3:57 p.m.
2. Departs 10:55 a.m. Arrives 7:25 p.m.
3. Departs 2:45 p.m. Arrives 11:12 p.m.
4. Departs 9:25 p.m. Arrives 5:51 a.m. next day
Overnight flights from Los Angeles and all Western U.S. destinations offer JetBlue's complimentary Shut-Eye Service, featuring a Snooze Kit that includes earplugs and eyeshades, plus unlimited free snacks and beverages and a "good morning" hot towel service. Before arrival, customers will be treated to Dunkin' Donuts coffee, fruit juice, and bottled spring water.