|Photo by HLO2007 via freeimages.com|
For the 2014/2015 winter travel season, air carriers will add flights to Los Cabos from cities such as Baltimore, Houston, New York, San Diego, Seattle and Washington D.C. starting December 20.
Some of the airlines to launch extra service include:
- A weekly nonstop flight from JFK
- Two additional flights departing from San Diego and Seattle, respectively to operate in early 2015
- Increased departures from Atlanta, Minnesota and Salt Lake City airports
- A twice-weekly flight from Houston (beginning May 7) that will increase to four times a week (as of June 11)
- A direct flight from Washington D.C.
- A new flight leaving from Baltimore (beginning in June)
- A new flight leaving from Houston (beginning in October)