Spirit Airlines reports the start of new seasonal service to a variety of warm destinations and resumes seasonal service to winter travel hot spots. This includes:
• New nonstop service to Tampa from Chicago – as well as resuming increased seasonal service to Tampa from Detroit and Fort Lauderdale, plus low fare connections to a variety of destinations throughout the Caribbean and Latin America.
• New nonstop service to Fort Myers from Boston, Dallas/Fort Worth and Minneapolis/St. Paul – as well as resuming seasonal service from Chicago, and increased frequencies from Detroit and Atlantic City.
• New nonstop service from Minneapolis/St. Paul to Fort Lauderdale and Fort Myers – as well as low fare connections to a variety of destinations throughout the Caribbean and Latin America.
• New nonstop service from Chicago to Phoenix/Mesa and Tampa – as well as resuming seasonal service to Fort Myers.
• Resuming seasonal service between Atlantic City and West Palm Beach.
• Resuming seasonal nonstop service between Detroit and Cancun, Mexico.
Spirit’s all-Airbus fleet currently operates more than 200 daily flights to over 50 destinations within the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean.